- Deliveries are usually made within 2-5 working days of ordering, unless otherwise specifically arranged with McEvoy Run Of The Mill.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the safe receipt of the goods is made. In the unlikely event of any damage, this must be noted by the customer upon receipt.
- Upon delivery our drivers will do their best to try and get your goods to your desired location.
- It will be the customers responsibility to ensure that the goods be moved to a safe and suitable store once the delivery has been made if we our unable to get your goods to your desired location.
- McEvoy Run Of The Mill does not accept responsibility for damage to the goods or injury while moving the goods.
- When placing an order, the customer has agreed that access can be made with a heavy goods vehicle.
- If every reasonable attempt has been made to deliver your goods and it has not been possible due to access difficulties, then an additional charge may be made for re-delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the amount ordered can be delivered into the store.
- If we are not able to deliver the full amount then a charge may be made for the remaining bulk to be returned to our depot.
- The customer must ensure that access can be made with our vehicle.
Returns & Exchanges
If, in the unlikely event, you will need to return the goods, McEvoy Run Of The Mill will refund the customer and arrange and pay for the return of the goods, in the event that;
- The goods are not those ordered.
- The goods have not, in any part, been used or opened.
- They can be collected from where they were dropped off.
- The goods remain in the condition 'as sold'.
Ownership of Goods
All goods remain the property of McEvoy Run Of The Mill until payment in respect of all sums owing is paid for in full.
Orders may be cancelled and full refund given provided that we have received notice of the cancellation prior to despatch of the goods. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that instructions have been received and confirmed by the company. The company may reserve the right to refuse a refund, in the event of cancellation by the customer, should confirmation not have been given by us.